Moving Government Organizations into the Information Age
IMG is a Non-Partisan Resource Supporting Public Sector Organizations
Working with professors from the Willamette University Atkinson Graduate School of Management (AGSM) and State of Oregon agency directors and managers, we believe we can facilitate the process of making Oregon State Government work more effectively and efficiently for the benefit of all Oregonians.
Research, describe, validate and promote modern management practices for public sector organizations
- Create a movement to modernize government.
- Develop tools to facilitate the modernization of public organization.
- Document problems of an industrial age government organization.
- Prototype a modern, information age government organization.
- Identify the characteristics of a modern, information age government worker.
- Draft a Government Modernization Act to update statutes and rules that keep government locked in the industrial age.
- Create a graduate level Certification in Public Sector Modernization.