Moving Government from the Industrial to the Information Age
Offering experience and knowledge for modernizing government operations
- IMG serves as a bridge between academic researchers and public policy practitioners, linking resources to government organizations facing difficult operational and management issues.
- IMG supports public workers by providing tools to adapt to the ever-changing challenges of budget shortfalls and increased demand for services.
- IMG is reaching out to professional organizations to establish research and resource opportunities.
- IMG is part of the Center for Public Policy and Governance Research at Willamette University’s Atkinson Graduate School of Management (AGSM)
- IMG is governed by the IMG Board made up of experienced government managers and Law and AGSM faculty members.
- Modernizing Goverment – The Plan
- Invitation: Webinar on TOPS Treasury Offset program
- Wicked Problems – Linda Thomas
- Characteristic of a Modern Government Organization
- Webinar about the Treasury Offset Program (TOP)
- Example Characteristics of an Industrial vs Information Age Organization
- Announcing our Symposium on Government Accounts Collections
- Characteristics Of A Modern Governmental Organization